SaladEaters Forum Guidelines
*BY SUBMITTING ANY POST (BEGINNING WITH YOUR INITIAL POST) IN THE FORUM OR IN ANY SECTION OF SALADEATERS.COM, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW.
Our forum guidelines below must be followed in order to retain membership on saladeaters.com.
There may be periodic updates to the guidelines as well as instructions by the admins and moderators that will be given in response to questions/concerns. In addition to the guidelines, we will also require adherence to such updates and admin/moderator instructions in order to post on SaladEaters. Therefore, please go over the guidelines as notifications of changes and updates are posted on the forum page.
2) Do not post solicitations. We offer text link advertising beginning at $15 per text link. Our advertising opportunities page is available for view.
3) Respect toward all posters, moderators, admins, and every affiliate of SaladEaters.com is absolutely necessary in order to remain a posting member. We realize arguments may occur on forums and accept that such interactions can occur within the parameters of decency. We understand tensions of various kinds. Beyond those parameters, please withhold all attacking, bashing, and forcing of personal views on other members. Challenging questions within reason are an alternative that we permit, with exception to such questions being phrased to attack or bash.
4) Do not list your personal information on posts. Neither SaladEaters.com, nor Array Industries, nor any of our affiliates can be responsible for damages relating to poor judgment of sharing legal names and other personal information that is tied to a member. Should you choose to share your information, admins and moderators reserve the right to delete such information upon discovery. Any information that is not noticed by our SaladEater team is posted at the risk of the poster. Again, do NOT share your personal information with strangers on the Internet.
5) Do not arrange meetings of any kind with other posters using SaladEaters.com. Our team strongly opposes and advises against arranging meet-ups of any kind utilizing SaladEaters.com.
6) Do not utilize SaladEaters.com to announce any live events unless written authorization (via post, message or email) is provided by a moderator or admin. Again, neither SaladEaters nor Array Industries can be held responsible for bogus events posted by potential Internet predators.
7) All posts must be written truthfully. Deceptive posting will be deleted if discovered.
8) With prior authorization from a moderator or admin from SaladEaters.com, we accept posts with the following types of links:
-----Links from reputable media sites and blogs - but no tabloids and no gossip blogs/articles of any kind
-----Links from Youtube
THEREFORE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY PROFANE, VULGAR, OR CHARACTER-DAMAGING LINKS.
9) Post no unfounded rumors about any public figures.
10) If you wish to promote other websites or forums as a suggestion to readers/fellow-posters, consult with SaladEaters team for authorization. We do not want any inadvertent affiliation with websites that publish or affiliate themselves with what may oppose SaladEaters' mission and views, such as any vulgar/sensual sites, gossip sites, etc. All unauthorized mention of any other website or forum will be deleted. Continued unauthorized posting of such information may result in your ban of membership with SaladEaters. The list of pre-authorized websites that can be promoted by posters are: Draxe.com, myfitnesspal.com, and calorieking.com. (We do plan to periodically expand the list with discoveries and suggestions.)
11) If there is anything you disagree with SaladEaters about, you are at liberty to express your concern any post. However, we as a company and website require the same respect that is required toward individual posters. Ask questions - whether general, challenging, requesting, or as concerns. But do not disrespect our brand. We will delete such posts. Continued posting of such nature will result in membership ban.
12) Each SaladEater moderator and admin reserves the right to express personal views that do not represent those of our brand. However, we will notify the forum community when we are posting expressions on behalf of SaladEaters.
13) Never express your views as a form of representation of SaladEaters.com, Array Industries, any of its affiliates, nor any of its advertisers.
For the "Blog This" forum category:
If you are interested in blogging, you may set up, in your account, an additional username under which you are willing to disclose your actual name as a writer or as a writer under an alias name. This is to protect your poster name (which is to be set up in your profile) in the support group. So, one name as an anonymous poster, which is what we are in the support group and (should you choose) one name as a blogger, which would be your actual name or alias as a writer - your choice. Blogger name would be the name in your account which is the same name that you'd use as a blog commenter. You would change this name in the field is pre-populated with the first part of your email address. It is your user URL. You can change that name to either your existing poster name or to a blogger/commenter name any time you'd like.
If you are an expert or on your own journey toward living a healthier life - and you would like to share your discoveries/challenges/tips/favorite product reviews/etc. as a submitted blog - this thread is for you. Our admins read this section in order to publish thread posts as blogs that might appeal to our readers.
Even if your post is not published as a blog, it can still be viewed in this forum category. The above forum guidelines also apply to such "Blog This" posts. Additional guidelines for this category are below:
1) To post in "Blog This", understand that neither SaladEaters.com nor Array Industries, nor any of its affiliate companies is obligated to publish your post as a blog.
2) All posts that are published as blogs are solely for the purpose of sharing your own personal experience. These submissions for published blogs on SaladEaters.com are NOT for hire. We offer this opportunity for your own personal (or professional only as it may legally apply) portfolio to utilize and share as you choose - as your own liability, with no liability from SaladEaters.com. We offer no affiliate-related or advertisement-related commission nor flat payment of any kind for published posts unless otherwise communicated by SaladEaters admins (not moderators) with a follow-up of written contract. You, as the writer may share your published story/blog/post as you see fit, indicating the origin of your blog as SaladEaters.com.
3) We will NOT ever knowingly publish any post or blog under/in support of plagiarism. We refuse to facilitate acknowledgement of authorship to anyone falsely claiming creation of someone else's work. Should we discover plagiarism, we will ban you from our website indefinitely. Therefore, credit authors and list your references within your posts or blogs.
4) We reserve the right to revise and edit all posts/blogs as we see fit without taking from your right as an author. Therefore, please refrain from using all vulgarity, reference to inappropriate sexually suggestive language, profanity, and human bashing. (If you as a writer are in doubt about any of this being an issue within your post or submission, you are encouraged to ask our admins or moderators for guidance.) Such usage of language will also be followed with necessary revisions in your posts/blogs.
5) You are absolutely welcome to list your own personal website, credentials, and any other tastefully appropriate information about you on your blog submission AT YOUR OWN RISK. Bare in mind again that this is the Internet. Trust NO ONE. A website about your health-related business operated online is safest.
BY SUBMITTING ANY POST (BEGINNING WITH YOUR INITIAL POST) IN THE FORUM OR IN ANY SECTION OF SALADEATERS.COM, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE GUIDELINES LISTED ABOVE.
Now, if you agree and comply, let us help you get to that forum.